Innovative swatch book for Kronospan
One we’re especially proud of this market changing swatch book for flooring company Kronospan has changed the way they supply to customers.
A ground breaking swatch book conceptualised and produced to an incredibly high level. The result was an outstanding 100 page book which has revolutionised how we can market and sell our samples.
Paul Duddle, Kronospan Europe
- Reduce marketing spend on supplying samples to clients
- Replicating over 120 wood samples through print and finishing techniques
- Ability to reach out to more prospects with the product range rather than a limited product range
- Reduce need for expensive and heavy product samples
- Highlight technical information as well as sample range through one sample book
How we achieved it
- Kronospan alongside Galloways Colour Management studio spent significant time in development through extensively testing and proofing each product
- Whole collection tested over months alongside external colour specialist – GMG Color.
- Finishes applied to samples to simulate texture of wooden samples through gloss and matt varnish.
- Production of swatch book included technical specification and information to reverse of each product to help the end user
- Ability to send whole range of 120 products to prospective buyers and clients UK wide
- Reduces marketing spend on the need to produce and ship wooden samples
- Reduces wastage
- Technical specification included