The Big Sleuth, Birmingham
We do love producing exceptionally good print… and we also love it when the customer has such kind words to say…
The Souvenir Guide is exquisite – beautifully bound; crystal clear images – and it is proving to be the fastest selling item in Birmingham at the moment.
As always, it was to the wire – and, as always, Galloways went the extra mile – in working with us to ensure a solution for as quick a turnaround as possible without any compromise to quality, service or delivery. The Big Sleuth’s predecessor, The Big Hoot, raised over £500,000 for the charity at auction, and The Big Sleuth aims to do the same.
Thank you – we know how much support you gave us to make this happen.
Sally Ann, Managing Director – Wild in Art
- Provide informative and entertaining literature showcasing seasonal tourist attraction in Birmingham city centre
- A PUR Brochure running parallel to the attraction with the story and information from the artist on the 237 unique temporary ‘bear’ monuments all around the city of Birmingham.
How we achieved it
- Advised on print design (pagination and layout) to ensure the project ran smoothly and assisted with ease of use
- Colour matching the product to the print through retouching in the studio
- Significant footfall increase to the city centre
- To match last years result and raise an incredible £500,000 for Birmingham Children’s Hospital Charity
- To create something amazing, making everyone take a second out their busy day to stop, take a second and smile at the colourful, creative and interactive designs in and around the city centre.