For five generations the Galloway family has provided print services to the people of Manchester and beyond.
Established in 1870, the company was originally based at 14 Charlotte Street in the heart of Manchester. Whilst the original building is still there, Galloways has moved on. In the 1930s we moved out of the city to Salford, to premises later completely destroyed in World War Two.
We successfully resurfaced, eventually moving to Stockport in 1964 and then on to our current, purpose built location in Poynton in 1989.
Ownership and the passion for print excellence has passed from founder John Galloway to his nephew and then down the generations from father to son.